No products were found matching your selection.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The Pinfire Page
The Pinfire Page was a recurring column I had in each issue of the bimonthly publication, The International Ammunition Journal. This compilation book combines together the first 5 years of my column, showcasing my research, images and other documents related to the pinfire system which was the first major breakthrough in modern ammunition.
- Schleber’s Long-Range, Thread-Wound Shot Cartridge Cases
- Henri Barthe & The Lark Mirror; with a Taste of Ortolan Bunting
- A Treatise on the Robert Rifle by the Count of Langel
- A 19th Century Color Lithograph of a Hunting Scene Advertising Eley’s Sporting Ammunition
- Loading and Reloading Pinfire Shotshells; and an Original Patent Manuscript by Casimir Lefaucheux