Eugène Gabriel Lefaucheux Nineteenth-Century Arms Manufacturer in Paris and Liège. By Guillaume van Mastrigt and Arie Slingerland
9 in stock
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Read more about me and where my work has been published.
The Pinfire Page
The Pinfire Page was a recurring column I had in each issue of the bimonthly publication, The International Ammunition Journal. This compilation book combines together the first 5 years of my column, showcasing my research, images and other documents related to the pinfire system which was the first major breakthrough in modern ammunition.
- From Paris to Buenos Aires: The Hardware Trading Company of François and Jean Dellazoppa
- The Gun Wad Bible: The Third Edition of Christopher Saur’s Hausbieble and its Role in the Revolutionary War
- What is the pinfire system? And why was it invented?
- Schleber’s Long-Range, Thread-Wound Shot Cartridge Cases
- Henri Barthe & The Lark Mirror; with a Taste of Ortolan Bunting