Showing all 4 results
100 Caps for Lefaucheux Cartridges by Maurice ArendtRead more
Belgian 12mm Pinfire made by Auguste Francotte, for Argentinian gun dealer, Bertonnet$1,600 Add to cart
Belgian Lefaucheux-made 12mm Pinfire Revolver following the French Chamelot & Delvigne patent$2,300 Add to cart
Full 9mm Pinfire box by V. Francotte, May & Cie$500 Add to cart
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The Pinfire Page
The Pinfire Page was a recurring column I had in each issue of the bimonthly publication, The International Ammunition Journal. This compilation book combines together the first 5 years of my column, showcasing my research, images and other documents related to the pinfire system which was the first major breakthrough in modern ammunition.
- What is the pinfire system? And why was it invented?
- Schleber’s Long-Range, Thread-Wound Shot Cartridge Cases
- Henri Barthe & The Lark Mirror; with a Taste of Ortolan Bunting
- A Treatise on the Robert Rifle by the Count of Langel
- A 19th Century Color Lithograph of a Hunting Scene Advertising Eley’s Sporting Ammunition