Showing all 6 results
Caps and Pins (6)
100 Caps for Lefaucheux Cartridges by Maurice ArendtRead more
100 Caps for Reloading Pinfire Shotshells by Sellier & BellotRead more
250 Caps for Pin-Fire Cartridges by F. Joyce & Co.Read more
250 Large, Waterproof, Percussion Caps for Pinfire Cases by EleyRead more
Large Tin of Pinfire CapsRead more
Tin of 500 Caps to Reload Pinfire Shotshells by UtendoerfferRead more
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Read more about me and where my work has been published.
The Pinfire Page
The Pinfire Page was a recurring column I had in each issue of the bimonthly publication, The International Ammunition Journal. This compilation book combines together the first 5 years of my column, showcasing my research, images and other documents related to the pinfire system which was the first major breakthrough in modern ammunition.
- From Paris to Buenos Aires: The Hardware Trading Company of François and Jean Dellazoppa
- The Gun Wad Bible: The Third Edition of Christopher Saur’s Hausbieble and its Role in the Revolutionary War
- What is the pinfire system? And why was it invented?
- Schleber’s Long-Range, Thread-Wound Shot Cartridge Cases
- Henri Barthe & The Lark Mirror; with a Taste of Ortolan Bunting